Follow us on Twitter
- @WaltonFamilyFdn - Get the latest news from the foundation and learn about our grantees
- @WFFTeresa - Learn about our marine program from Teresa Ish, a program officer who works with grantees related to the marketplace for sustainable seafood
- @WFFMarc - Hear about our education grant efforts from Marc Sternberg, our K-12 Education Program Director
- @WFFKaren - Get the latest news on our initiatives and grantees in Northwest Arkansas and the Delta region of Arkansas and Mississippi from Karen Minkel, our Home Region Program Director
Like us on Facebook
For the latest news on our work in Education, Environment and Home Region programs, connect with the Walton Family Foundation.
Check out the Walton Family Foundation YouTube channel.
Social Media Guidelines
Through our social media accounts, we aim to provide you with information on the foundation’s major activities, the grantees we support, and the issues in which we invest - from freshwater and marine conservation to K-12 education and economic development. We welcome your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on any and all of those topics.
Here are a few things you should know about our Twitter engagement:
- All official Walton Family Foundation Twitter users are identified above.
- We strive to respond to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages to which we respond.
- Following a Twitter account or including an account in a Twitter list does not constitute an endorsement from the Walton Family Foundation; the same applies to re-tweeting messages posted on accounts that the foundation does not own, or marking them as favorites.