At the Walton Family Foundation, we support a culture of respect and inclusivity. We are committed to listening to, and learning from, the people in the communities where we work. We hold each other accountable for living these principles every day. To fulfill our mission, vision and values:
We are people who
- Demonstrate respect, integrity and honesty;
- Value diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Are innovative and creative;
- Are knowledgeable in our areas of expertise, while understanding that we don’t have all the answers;
- Are curious about new ideas and comfortable challenging the status quo;
- Elevate team over self; and
- Focus on strategic impact, over personal agendas.
Working in an environment that
- Values and recognizes diverse expertise, beliefs and life experiences;
- Welcomes open-minded thinking from those in our community;
- Unlocks the potential of its employees;
- Challenges assumptions, biases or behaviors that don’t contribute to a respectful workplace; and
- Promotes and models a great quality of life for all employees.