Follow us on Twitter
- @WaltonFamilyFdn - Get the latest news from the foundation and learn about our grantees.
- @WFFMarc - Hear about our K-12 education efforts from Marc Sternberg, K-12 Education Program Director.
- @WFFKaren - Stay up to date on our Home Region Program from Director Karen Minkel.
- @WFFBarry - Hear from Environment Program Director Barry Gold on initiatives focused on healthy oceans, rivers and coasts.
Like us on Facebook
For the latest news on our K-12 Education, Environment and Home Region programs, connect with the Walton Family Foundation.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Discover careers and learn about our grantmaking on LinkedIn.
View our videos on YouTube.
Social Media Guidelines
Through our social media accounts, we aim to provide you with information on the foundation’s major activities, the grantees we support, and the issues in which we invest - from freshwater and marine conservation to K-12 education and economic development. We welcome your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube on any and all of those topics.
Here are a few things you should know about our Twitter engagement:
- All official Walton Family Foundation Twitter users are identified above.
- We strive to respond to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages to which we respond.
- Following a Twitter account or including an account in a Twitter list does not constitute an endorsement from the Walton Family Foundation; the same applies to re-tweeting messages posted on accounts that the foundation does not own, or marking them as favorites.