Get Social


Get Social

Delta Quality of Life Survey Report

May 31, 2018
Quality of Life in Phillips County, Arkansas and Coahoma County, Mississippi

In general, most Delta residents reported being happy; however, while 74% say they have a “good,” “very good,” or “excellent” quality of life, that still leaves 26% who say their quality of life is “fair” or “poor.”

  • 89% of residents reported being “very happy” or “fairly happy” (89% in 2013)
  • Delta residents have improved perceptions of quality of life with 44% in Phillips County (26% in 2013) and 40% in Coahoma County (37% in 2013) rating quality of life as “excellent” or “good”
  • 39% said their overall quality of life has “significantly increased” or “increased” over the past year (34% in 2013).

Common themes about what most influences quality of life were family, finances/jobs, and health.

View Report